Rentals run from Saturday to Saturday (unless otherwise agreed):
- arrival times: from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- departure times: before 10.00 a.m.
- any delays or variations must be communicated to Il Belvedere at least 48 hours before the arrival. No refund will be given if the tenantarrives later than the scheduled time of the arrival day. The same rule is applied to early departure. Methods of payment:
- 30% of the total amount is to be paid within 4 days from the rental confirmation.
- The balance is to be paid by bank transfer 2 months before the beginning of the rental period.
Payments are to be made by BANK TRANSFER to:
|Account Name||GRIFONI MATTEO|
|Bank Name||CREDITO COOPERATIVO|
|Bank Address||LORO CIUFFENNA|
|IBAN||IT43 B 08811 71480 000000501982|
1. The reservation is confirmed by paying the deposit; if the payment is not made within the above mentioned terms, the rental will be cancelled within 5 days. If the rental agreement is made 60 days before the start of the rental period, the entire balance must be paid to finalise the contract. The failure of the payment within 40 days before the arrival leads to automatic cancellation of the rental and the lost of the deposit.
2. In case of the cancellation from the tenant, the following cancellation rules will be applied:
If the cancellation is notified within 60 days before the rental period begin, the penalty is 30% of the total amount;
If the cancellation is notified from 59 and 30 days before the rental period begin, the penalty is 50% of the total amount;
If the cancellation is notified from 29 and 22 days before the rental period begin, the penalty is 60% of the total amount;
If the cancellation is notified from 21 and 15 days before the rental period begin, the penalty is 80% of the total amount;
If the cancellation is notified the 14 days before the start of rental period, the penalty is 100% of the total amount.
3. In case of serious and substantiated unforeseen circumstances, Il Belvedere reserves the right to substitute the rented property with an equivalent level and quality. In case of force majeure, Il Belvedere reserves the right to annul the reservation and give back the tenant the total amount he has paid
4. Rental confirmations forwarded to Il Belvedere are understood to be carried out on behalf of the landlord.
5. After receiving the rental balance, Il Belvedere will forward the tenant all the information on how to reach the property, and contact the property keyholder.
6. Although prepared with the utmost care, the descriptions and photographs of the properties are indicative, and may be subject to alterations which will be communicated to the tenant at the time of confirmation. Il Belvedere does not accept responsibility for variations or modifications which have been made without its knowledge.
7. The tenant is obliged to pay the cautionary deposit indicated in the rental confirmation and to respect the accommodation capacity referred to in the description of the property.
8. The property keyholder reserves the right not to let the tenant enter the property if
a) The cautionary deposit is not paid on the tenant's arrival;
b) The arrival time is not respected by the tenant;
c) The number of persons is higher than the maximum allowed.
9. In the case of any controversy which may arise, the competent authority shall be the Court of Florence.